Generate New Business & Traffic with Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing helps businesses attract customers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them. Through email marketing, content creation and lead magnets, or search engine optimization, inbound marketing is about creating a genuine audience.
“Working with SEO’D on our creative planning and growth strategy allowed our small team to focus on journalism rather than marketing. Their attention to detail and unique outlook on SEO strategy increased our traffic to over 50k a month.”
Is there a way to attract, not chase down, customers?
Inbound marketing focuses on building meaningful, lasting relationships with consumers, prospects, and customers. It’s about valuing and empowering these people to reach their goals at any stage in their journey with you.
1. Attract with Content
Drawing in the right people with valuable content and conversations that establish you as a trusted advisor with whom they want to engage.
- Paid Ads
- Social Media Content
- Videos & Audio
- SEO Content
- Helpful Guides
2. Constantly Engage
Presenting insights and solutions that align with the audience’s pain points and goals so that they are more likely to buy from you or employ your services.
- Lead flows
- Email Marketing
- Lead Magnets
- Conversational Bots
- Text Message Marketing
- Automated Marketing
3. Convert & Convince
Providing info to your customers to help them find success with their purchase. When customers find success, they will share it with others too — bringing in new customers.
- Smart Content
- Email Marketing
- Conversation Methods
- Attribution Reports
- Automated Marketing
- Customer Reviews
Is inbound marketing effective for businesses?
Inbound marketing is non-invasive — prospects can read your blog posts or attend a webinar on their own time.
Inbound marketing content is educational — it’s specifically designed for each stage in the sales funnel.
Inbound marketing is quantifiable 一 you can tie each part of your strategy to a metric that gets monitored over time.
Your website and content are continuously being updated, so Inbound marketing continues drawing in qualified leads over time.
- Informative digital content
- Targeted at specific audiences
- Written to help solve consumers’ problems
- Interactive Content: social media posts,
blogs, reports, webinars, etc.
- Multiple channels
- Easy to measure attribution
- Non-digital content
- Not targeted, but general audience
- Written to sell products
- Passive Content: print & magazine ads, billboards, TV, radio, etc.
- Limited channels
- Difficult to measure attribution
Challenges with Inbound
- Inbound marketing requires continuous maintenance, to ensure that content always speaks to consumers’ evolving wants and needs.
- Inbound marketing requires great deal of time and effort developing and creating content, and promoting it across different channels
- Inbound marketing requires time to test out different content that will entice customers to come to your website and convert
- Inbound marketing demands a holistic strategy and various tools to integrate cross-channel campaigns and analyze how they’re doing
What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
If a website never makes it to the 1st page of Google, does it really exist? Well, it does exist — taking up resources, time, and money to maintain, update, and secure.
But it doesn’t exist in the search results and minds of your clients and potential clients.
The average person only clicks on the first 5 results of a web search. Mobile users only click on the first 3. Getting your website to be one of the first search engine results that people see is called search engine optimization.
How can SEO help my business?
- SEO increases high quality website traffic
- SEO brings high ROI over time
- SEO improves credibility & trust
- SEO promotes your business 24/7
- SEO targets your marketing funnel and process
- SEO expands your audience reach
- SEO brings success in calls, leads, and sales
- SEO brings results long-time and continues to grow
- SEO removes the need for paid ads
- SEO highlights your content to genuine potentials
How do you get started with SEO?
Getting started with SEO doesn’t have to be rocket science, but it does take consistency, technical skills, analysis skills, and a variety of tools.
- Keyword Research
- Competition Analysis
- Reporting & Goal Setting
- Content Planning
- Page Optimizations
- Social & Link Building
- Follow Up Reporting & Analysis
What results can I expect with SEO?
With doing the right SEO changes and optimizations, targeting the correct keywords through great content writing, and making sure your local SEO details are covered on various platforms, you can expect to see growth in your 1) website traffic, 2) page authority (reputation of your website in Google’s eyes), and 3) leads for your business.
Example of a realistic SEO result, with ups and downs in traffic, and an overall upward trajectory over several months.
We're ready for your business to grow. Are you?
Schedule a consultation call with us today and receive a free consultation on how we can create a great website and online presence for your business.